RoboVac G30 Hybrid
Robot Vacuum with Smart Dynamic Navigation 2.0, 2-in-1 sweep and mop, 2000Pa Suction, Wi-Fi, Boundary Strips
- Smart Dynamic Navigation 2.0: With the Path Tracking Sensor, Smart Dynamic Navigation 2.0 allows for more purposeful cleaning across all surfaces when compared to random path robotic vacuums.
- Two Chores Covered: With both vacuuming and mopping capabilities, RoboVac G30 Hybrid gives you two fewer chores to worry about. The ultra-strong 2000Pa suction picks up more debris across all surfaces, while the mopping module applies the finishing touch.
- App Control with Cleaning History: Complete all your cleaning needs right from your smartphone. When the job is done check-out where and when your RoboVac cleaned.
- Set Boundary Strips: Exclude your kid’s play area or your pet’s bed. RoboVac uses specialized dual-Hall Sensors to detect the Boundary Strips you set, ensuring it only cleans the areas required.
- What You Get: RoboVac G30 Hybrid, Charging Base, AC Power Adapter, 2 Side Brushes, Additional Unibody Filter, Cleaning Tool, Water Tank, Washable Mopping cloth*1, Disposable Mopping Cloth*5, Waterproof Pad, 2m Boundary Strips, Adhesive Tapes*2, 5 Cable Ties, Filter Element*4, User Manual, Quick Start Guide, Welcome Guide, and our Worry-free 12-month Warranty.
The Right Way To Clean
The Path Tracking Sensor ensures that the G30 Hybrid adapts to different surface while remaining on the most efficient route to clean each room. From carpet to hard-floor the right path is always taken.
Disposable & Reusable Cloths
No need to worry about washing the mop after a clean if you prefer. RoboVac G30 Hybrid comes with both reusable and disposable mopping cloths.
Super-slim 7.25cm body effortlessly glides under furniture and into hard-to-reach areas.
RoboVac uses drop-sensing technology to avoid falling down stairs and off of ledges.
Cleans at Your Request
Control using your voice via Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant.
Helpful voice-prompts inform you of your RoboVac’s current status and guide you through any problems that may occur.
Get the Full Report
When the job is done check-out where and when your RoboVac cleaned on the clear and informative cleaning history.
When the battery level is too low to continue cleaning, RoboVac will automatically return to the charging base. Once charged to 80% battery it will resume cleaning in the area at which it stopped.
|Hidden when out of stock
|Red Dot 2022
|Max Suction Power
|Smart Dynamic Navigation