Anker provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by myAnker ( myanker.com.au ) are covered by the warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Anker products are sold with the understanding that the purchaser has independently determined the suitability of this product.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, improper use, negligence, or excessive wear and tear.
If a warranted product is no longer sold, we may replace it with the closest similar product of equal or lesser value.
Due to health and hygiene reasons, earphones and headphones can only be returned for a full refund if they are unopened or faulty.
Please refer to chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
|Item||Warranty Period (Months)|
|Hubs & Adapters||18|
|Screen Protectors & Cases||18|
|Mice & Keyboards||18|
|Anker & SoundCore Speakers||18|
|Anker & SoundCore Headphones||18|
|All Eufy Products||12|
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required.
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through myanker.com.au
● Sales invoice
Anker is not liable for:
● Loss of data incurred from use of Anker products
● Returning personal items sent to Anker
Learn more about our Return Policy.