AnkerMake M5 3D Printer
AnkerMake M5 3D Printer, FDM 3D Printer, 5X Faster, Extra Intelligent, Cut Print Time by 70%, Smooth Precision 0.1 mm Detail, AI Camera Error Detection, Auto-Leveling, App Remote-Control, Real-Time Printing Status Notifications, Smart Touch Screen, Integrated Die-Cast Aluminum Alloy.
- Cut Printing Time by 70%: Get prints fast with PowerBoostTM. A powerful stepper motor, double-belt driveshaft, and stabilized motion algorithm work together to push out loads of extra power at 5X speed (compared to standard 50mm/sec print speeds).
- Precise 0.1 mm Detail: Achieve precision at 5X speed thanks to the new ultra-direct extruder and integrated die-cast aluminum alloy structure. Never compromise on stable quality even when you're printing at 5X speed. AnkerMake M5 frees yourself from sanding with smoothness in every 0.1 mm thick layer.
- Error Detection System: M5 calculates a printing plan and uses extra processing power and an integrated intelligent camera to make sure the printed model matches your design. Save time and filament with real-time notifications that auto pause prints when errors are detected, including failing to stick to the print bed, spaghetti messes, or extruder jams.
- Integrated Die-Cast Aluminum Alloy: The integrated die-cast aluminum alloy structure and Z-axis design increase the weight of the base, reducing the center of gravity of the machine. The design makes printing more stable for fast speed and turbo acceleration. This also reduces installation errors for the base, improving printer accuracy.
- Remote Control with Multiple Devices: Whenever the moment of inspiration strikes, you'll be able to access your prints wherever you are. Remote control via the AnkerMake app, AnkerMake Slicer and Alexa.
- 7x7 Auto-Leveling: Give your prints accuracy with 7x7 auto-leveling. Advanced algorithms calculate a virtual height map to get the print started right.
Give your prints accuracy with 7x7 auto- leveling. Advanced algorithms calculate a virtual height map to get the print started right.
It doesn't take a degree to assemble M5, just 15 minutes from the time M5 arrives at your door.
Picks Up Prints After Outages
If the power goes off, the printer saves the current layer, then resumes the print when the power comes back.
Save Time on Large Prints
Supersize your prints to a whopping 235x235x250 mm3 and watch M5 handle the job fast at 5X speed.
Double Cooling System
Two fans push out 1.3x the air output volume of other printers at max speed to avoid stringing.
LED Indicator Light
See an LED light 33 ft (10 m) away to let you know what's happening with your print.
Removing a print is now easier with just a slight bend of the scratch-resistant PEI- plated heat bed.
4.3" Touch Screen
Make the most common tasks easy with a smart, colorful LCD touchscreen, including a Night Mode option.
|Hidden when out of stock||No|
|Red Dot 2022||No|