- All-Weather Protection: With an IPX3 weatherproof rating, Smart Lock is ready to protect homes in any location. It’s capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -30°C/-22°F to 70°C/158°F as well as rainfall.
- BHMA Grade 2 Security Certification: Certified by the American National Standards Institute to work after locking and unlocking 250,000 times, Smart Lock can easily handle the daily comings and goings of a busy household.
- Multiple Ways to Unlock: Open remotely via Bluetooth with the Eufy Security app, or by using either the electronic keypad or the key.
- Automatic Locking: A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically behind you, keeping your home secure even when you’re in a hurry or your hands are full.
- Bank-Grade Security: Smart Lock stores in-app data locally using a bank-grade AES128 encryption chip—rather than on the cloud—to keep your personal information safe and private.
Strong and Sturdy
Stainless steel plating ensures Smart Lock can endure 1122 kg of weight, enough to withstand the wear and tear of daily use.
Lock and unlock remotely as you approach via Bluetooth with the eufy Security app. Works up to 70 meters away for true hands-free entry.
Smart Lock’s Got Your Back
When you’re in a hurry or your hands are full, it’s easy to forget about security. That’s why Smart Lock automatically locks behind you, so you can rest easy knowing your home is always secure.
Check the records to see who has been entering and exiting your home, all via the eufy Security app.
Suitable for Any Season
Keeps your home safe during freezing cold winters, heavy downpours, and dry, hot summers.
Built to Last
Certified by BHMA to lock and unlock 250,000 times—you could leave your house twice a day for 340 years and Smart Lock would still be going strong.
Unlock in an Emergency
Unlock your Smart Lock using a portable charger when it is out of power.
For Lever-Handle Doors Only
In order to install and use Smart Lock correctly, a lever-handle door with a deadbolt is required.