Smart Lock Touch
- Fingerprint Identification: Smart Lock recognizes your fingerprint in just 0.3 seconds, and unlocks your door in 1 second. It’s faster than fumbling for your keys.
- 4 Ways to Unlock: A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically, keeping your home secure even when you’re in a hurry.
- All-Weather Protection: With an IP65 weatherproof rating, Smart Lock is ready to protect homes in any location. It’s capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -30°C to 70°C as well as rainfall.
- Protecting Your Privacy: Stores your fingerprint and in-app data locally—rather than on the cloud—to keep your personal information safe and private.
- Easy to Install: You can install Smart Lock Touch in just 15 minutes, all by yourself, and using only a screwdriver—saving you money on calling a contractor.
- BHMA Grade 2 Security Certification: Proven to work after locking and unlocking 250,000 times. Certified by the American National Standards Institute.
- Emergency Unlocking: Use a portable charger to unlock your Smart Lock when it is out of battery power. The AA batteries last around 12 months before needing to be replaced.
Reliable Fingerprint Recognition
Smart Lock correctly recognizes registered fingerprint up to 98% of the time when your finger is placed correctly on the scanner.
Protecting Your Prints
Smart Lock stores your fingerprint data locally — rather than on the cloud — to keep your personal information safe and private.
Built to Last
Proven to work after 250,000 rounds of testing, Smart Lock is more than capable of handling the comings and goings of a busy household.
Strong and Sturdy
Stainless steel plating ensures Smart Lock can endure 1122 kg of weight, enough to withstand the wear and tear of daily use.
Suitable for Any Season
Keeps your home safe during freezing cold winters, heavy downpours, and dry, hot summers.
Unlock in an Emergency
Unlock your Smart Lock using a portable charger when it is out of power.
A bank-grade AES128 encryption chip keeps your fingerprint and in-app data private.
For Lever-Handle Doors Only
In order to install and use Smart Lock correctly, a lever-handle door with a deadbolt is required.